The Key to Employment for the 21st Century Symposium
The MEC IS PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THE 21st ANNUAL KEY TO EMPLOYMENT FOR THE 21ST CENTURY SYMPOSIUM! The Symposium will be held on Wed., February 7, 2018 at the University of Arizona Student Union Ballroom, 1303 E. University Blvd.
Students and educators from around Pima County attend this annual event which is supported by the City of Tucson, Pima County, the University of Arizona, and Pima Community College. This Symposium is designed to introduce students to high tech industries as career options for their future, and since its inception has reached over 6,500 students. The Key to Employment for the 21st Century Symposium is a Signature Event of the AZ Sci-Tech Festival.
SCHOOL REGISTRATION: 2018 Key to Employment - Fill out and submit a student form for this event. Forms must be submitted by January 19, 2018 to reserve a space at the event.
EXHIBITORS: Fill out the Key to Employment Symposium Exhibitor Request Form. The link to the form is located at the bottom of this page! Forms must be submitted by January 19, 2018 to reserve a space at the event!
For more information email Executive Director Arlene Benavidez: firstname.lastname@example.org
GUIDELINES (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY)
- All exhibitors will follow the current guidelines for use of University of Arizona property.
- All exhibitors will receive one (1) table & two (2) chairs. Additional tables and chairs may be requested.
- The fee levels for businesses are listed below. The fee for non-profit and educational organizations will be waived.
- The campus reserves the right to limit the time, place and manner of exhibitor’s display.
- All exhibitors will receive one (1) parking pass for the 2nd Street Garage.
- All exhibitors will have access to Wi-Fi through the UA Public network.
KEY TO EMPLOYMENT SYMPOSIUM EXHIBITOR REQUEST FORM - CLICK HERE TO FILL OUT FORM
Please Send Payment to: METROPOLITAN EDUCATION COMMISSION 930 East Broadway Blvd. Tucson, AZ 85719
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!